Enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and 360° panorama of the renowned Garda Lake region.
Structure and services
Located in downtown Gardone Riviera Town, close to the lake and with a slightly raised position, the Lago Blu apartment offers to our guests a tranquil environment with a privileged view of the lake itself.
At the first floor of a fully renewed old building, the apartment Lago Blu offers its guests a private flat with a complete view of the lake.
Only for the guests there are a bedroom with balcony, a bathroom, a complete kitchen and a livingroom with a quality double sofabed for two children or another two guests.
A balcony and an exclusive panoramic terrace is available for our guests, where during spring and summer you can enjoy your breakfast or relaxing reading a good book or watching the beautiful lake.
B&B Lago Blu services available:
– King bed rooms with balcony at total lake view
– Living room with a double sofa bed
– Wi-Fi free
– LCD TV
– Bathroom with shower
– Hair dryer
– Large panoramic terrace with table and chairs for breakfast and relax
– Permanent abstract art show
– Possibility guides tours of the area with summer fun car
– Brochures of all points of interests in the area (Vittoriale degli Italiani di Gabriele D’Annunzio con stagione teatrale estiva – Torre di S. Martino della Battaglia – Brescia Museo Romano di S. Giulia – Brescia Museo delle Mille Miglia)
– Naval Transport information on the lake
– Amusement Parks in the area information and brochures (Gardaland – Movieland – Caneva World)
– Information regarding the Parco dell’Alto garda moutain bike itineraries (Mountain bike renting on request)
Near the apartment there are a lot of restaurant and pubs, but there are olso:
200 meters a new wellness center
400 meters a bus and boat stop
400 meters a free beach with shower, dressing room and large free parking
400 meters a Market
Where we are:
The Lago Blu apartment is located in GardoneRiviera, one of the most famous and appreciated tourist locations on theGardaLake. Gardone is surrounded by a beautiful landscaped area protected by the Ente Parco Alto Garda, and constitutes part of the Riviera dei Limoni.
Via della Piazza di Morgnaga 15 Gardone Riviera (BS) phone +39 346 2459551
How to get here by car:
– Highway A4 : Desenzano del Garda exit if you are coming from the South or East, follow the directions toward Salo’ then continue for GardoneRiviera(25 km)
– Highway A4:BresciaEst exit if you are coming from the West, follow the directions toward Salo’ then continue for GardoneRiviera(25 km)
– Highway A22: Rovereto Sud exit if you are coming from the North, follow the directions toward Riva del Garda and then toward Sal’ (60 km)
|DOVE SIAMO – Ubicazione e mappa della struttura|
|Alloggio segnalato su bb30.it – B&B economici Brescia e provincia|
Sports by the lake
TheGardaLakeis always been a coveted stage for all kind of sports. Thanks to its mild weather, the environment surrounding the Lago Blu apartment offers the possibility to practice all different kind of sports throughout the year and for all levels.
You can practice either water or land sports such as:
– Mountain biking to discover the paths of Alto Garda park.
– Trekking up on the surrounding hills and mountains to discover the multitude of alpine shelters.
– Horseback riding
– Free Climbing
– Water Skiing and Wakeboarding
– Wind-surfing and Kite-surfing
The Lake area is extremely rich in history and art dating from ancient times. You can find evidence of the Romans like the Grotte di Catullo in Sirmione, Nuvolento’s Villas, Desenzano and Maderno, Lonato’s furnaces, and the monumental complex with the Domus and the Brescia’s Forum and of course the magnificient Verona’s Arena.
There are examples of romantic art in the littlechurchofMaderno. The Salo’s Cathedral is evidence of the Venetian domination, as are the Palazzo Borghese and the municipal building of Salo. Last but not least, Villa Alba and Torre san Marco in Gardone are beautiful examples of more recent art.
The Garda area was also the scene of multiple historic battles, dramatically evidenced by the Towers of San Martino della Battaglia and Solferino. During the last century Salo’ was again protagonist of the Repubblica Sociale period from which we can find the Vittoriale degli Italiani in Gardone, museum and residence of the poet Gabriele d’Annunzio. In the area, we can find a great amount ofLibertyvillas such as the residences of Eleonora Duse, Claretta Petacchi and Villa Feltrinelli in Gargnano, headquarters for a limited period of time of Mussolini.
For those who want to enjoy the territory for its natural beauty, Gardone is surely the right place. Also called the Park of the Lake for the variety of its plants species, Gardone will catch even the most demanding visitor with a look at the Giardino Botanico Heller, where you can find all different kinds ofMediterranean, European, and even tropical flora.
Or if you like the animal world, you cannot miss the Zoo safari of Pastrengo, where you can experience a unique encounter with the most beautiful creatures on earth.
If you want just to enjoy your stay by the lake, get a ticket for the famous amusement parks around, the biggest inItaly, including, we remind you, Gardaland and Movieland.
Bat also Fun for children and adults
All the information can be asked:
On email at: email@example.com
Or visiting our website: www.lago-blu.it
All prices refer a two guests in a privat flat with total lake view, king-bed room with balcony, bathroom, kitchen, living room with dobble sofa bed and terrace.
Sojourn tax 1 Euro (at day for guest)
Cleanyng price 40 Euros
|One night stay
| 85 Euros
| One night stay
One night stay
| 105 Euros